The registration is until Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
Consider that: At the moment of formalizing the registration you must have the following information:
- Number of personal identification (PIN): The number located between asterisks and preceded by the word PIN, in the lower and central part of the stamp of the voucher.
- ID Number: You must register your citizenship card or identity card if you are a Colombian, or your registration number or passport if you are a foreigner. Remember: the presentation of the evidence will be allowed with the original identification document with which each applicant formalized their inscription.
- The names of the University and the Undergraduate Curricular Program from which you graduated and the number of the professional card or medical license depending on the case.
Go to admisiones.unal.edu.co
Graduate tab. Then, go to “Realizar Inscripción de Aspirantes” and choose the corresponding call: Read the Rules, Statutes and Warnings, if you agree with them choose the option "Aceptar".
Remember that all data are subject to verification by the Universidad Nacional de Colombia.
Adding and Correcting Data
Within the dates established for the registration formalization you can make the correction or change of the information you provided during registration, the only information you can NOT change is the type and number of the identity document.
To make a change or correction, go to admisiones.unal.edu.co
, click on “Posgrado”, then on “Inscripción de Proceso de Admisión”. After that click on “Modificar datos de inscripción” (Lower left corner), you will be asked to enter your ID Number identity and the Security Code assigned to you.
The SECURITY CODE is a personal number, required when you are going to modify registration data. For this reason, this Direction stresses the importance of keeping the security code when the registration ends. Remember that this code is sent to the email registered in the registration.
Since the only thing you will not be able to modify is your ID Number, to make any correction to it you must:
- 1. Pay 24.600 Colombian pesos in any of the branches of the Banco Popular in the savings account 01272061–1. Account name: Universidad Nacional de Colombia Inscripciones.
Applicants who carry out the transaction from abroad, must pay 18 USD, through pagovirtual.unal.edu.co, seleccionar Certificados, Certificados posgrado pagos desde el exterior.
- 2. Submit or send to the National Direction of Admissions the following documentation:
- - Original voucher for the identity document modification.
- - Written request for the modification to take place. This request must be signed by the applicant.
- - Photocopy of the ID card, (Identity card for Colombians means the citizenship card or the identity card, and for foreigners the alien's certificate or passport).
- - Photocopy of the voucher where the PIN number is clearly read.
If you are outside Bogotá or abroad, send the request to email@example.com
and the mentioned documents.
Once the registration period is closed on Thursday, April 20, until 3:00 p.m., no extemporaneous applications will be processed.
The fact of recording and formalizing the registration is considered an acceptance by the applicant of all the conditions and requirements contemplated in this call, and the internal rules and regulations that the University has established for the admission and registration process. Therefore, it is understood that the applicant accepts without any exception to them.